Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Day 2

So my goal for today is to find ONE craft on Pinterest that I can do to post on here. Maybe not doing it today but at least finding something. Maybe tomorrow I'll go shopping for what I need. I'm thinking about doing one of those crayon melting things today. Maybe I'll remember to post me doing that. If not, look forward to a craft being posted later this week. Not sure which one I'll want to do...Hmmm...
As for tonight, Rob and I are going to finally have a night to ourselves with no studying!!! I'm so ready for him to be done with these classes because he studies every single night, all night. I look forward to getting back into a normal routine of him getting home from work and being done for the night. One more month of his classes. I think I can manage....I hope I can. And I'm really excited for his graduation since he went to my IUPUI one and we weren't together when he graduated from IUPUI.
He also leaves tomorrow morning and will be gone in the field until Friday. Not having anyone around to keep me company or having someone to call just in case something happens, scares me. I miss having family and friends around who could be here within 30 minutes if something was wrong. September can't come soon enough so we'll be home in Indy.
Also, I'm really looking forward to our date night on Saturday (12 Months of Dates). I've never been to the Cheesecake Factory but have heard amazing things about them. Plus, I love cheesecake!!!


FYI: It is now 2:30, a few hours after posting the above post) and I am still in my PJs and have no clue what's for dinner here in a few hours. Maybe I should get to that!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment