Sunday, April 7, 2013

Slacking on my posting

I've realized I have done a horrible job of posting recently. Nothing really seems to be happening.

This week has been emotionally challenging for me. Earlier in the week, I started getting emails from companies and free products in the mail because today, April 7th, should have been our first due date. It's crazy how quickly something can totally tear you up! Like today, Rob had to go to the Army hospital for flag detail and I went with him so we could get dinner afterwards. Well, as I'm sitting there waiting for Rob, they stop the normal music they play with a snippet from a nursery rhyme to announce a baby had been born. I almost started crying! It's hard to believe that I should have a baby right now or at least be freakishly close to having a baby. One more "should have been" due date in May and then hopefully no more for us only actual due dates.

Yesterday I was sick all day. Rob did a great job taking care of me. I love spending time with him even if we never get off the couch. We watched TV, movies, played Draw Something, and then NCAA final four games. A very relaxing day.

Today, Rob kept me busy. He went and got me Cinnabuns for breakfast which was amazing. After that, we went shopping. I got some new clothes for our anniversary vacation! New swim suit, skirt, shirt, and sun glasses. So ready to start packing! After that, we came home and relaxed for a few before we went down to Ft Sam for flag duty. Eventually we got to go to dinner at Bun n Barrel which was delicious! We found them on Diners, Drive ins and Dives. They have the best beef brisket! We will be going back! The night was finished with some Orange Leaf froyo and Wrestlemania. All in all, my mind was kept busy so I didn't have too much time to sit and think.

Hope you had a wonderful weekend!! Next weekend is our next Date Night which always means exciting times for us!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment