Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Summer fun

We are now 52 days out from our anniversary vacation! I'm very excited to be planning our vacation that we will be taking together to celebrate our one year anniversary. Today I've been looking up clothes to buy for Rob and I (I'm hoping to get him into little bit more stylish spring wear). I'm also looking for a new bathing suit so I can actually feel comfortable at the beach. I found a cute retro one piece that is really cute!

On top of all that I've been looking for hairstyles and make up styles that I could wear when we're down in Corpus Christi. I'm looking for an easy hairdo that I can wear all day, go to the beach, and it still look somewhat decent if we go to dinner or lunch afterwards. Also looking for make up that won't smear or that I can quickly fix when we are going out to eat. Who knew planning a vacation could be so very stressful. :) There's a good possibility that I'm the only one who thinks about all of this.

 
I tried to do a beach wave with my curling rod but it looked too curly. I'll continue with my braid and straightener technique. One main goal was to be able to keep my bangs pinned back but in a much cuter way than what I normally do. As soon as water hits my hair, my bangs begin to curl and look crazy. I twisted them and like how it looks. This way, I can play in the water and not look crazy. Also, keeping my makeup super simple for the beach I feel is important. I don't want to end up looking like Alice Cooper on vacation!

I'm hoping before we go I can color my hair back to blonde (my natural color). This is going to take some talking Rob into. Also I'm hoping Rob and I can go get a pedicure before going so we look awesome in out sandals at the beach. He's never had one and thinks guys don't do it. I think it's a great way to relax. Plus, it'll be something we can do together and will make us feel better.

No matter what I'm looking so forward to vacation to get away from all this hectic stuff that we've had to deal with in the past year of our marriage. And spending time with Rob is always a plus. 52 days can't come quick enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment