Monday, September 30, 2013

Having a hard night...

It has now been 18 months since Rob and I started trying to have a baby. Every time I get to a place where I'm determined and positive I always have a melt down and just get super sad. I'm tired of feeling like I constantly want to cry. I am literally crying at some point every day. 

It's been 2 months since we have been able to try because of the surgery I had. With everything I've dealt with medically over the past year, I'm so ready to be pregnant already with a lasting pregnancy. I'm so ready to make Rob a daddy.

I continue to see other people so happy about being pregnant and having a family and I just can't be happy for them right now. I want to be happy for them but it literally feels like I'm dying on the inside when I find out someone else is pregnant.

Please let this be our last month of trying. Please let us have our sticky, rainbow baby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment