Monday, October 14, 2013

It's the Most Wonderful time of the Year: HALLOWEEN!!!!

First off, I love the month of October for two big reasons: fall and Halloween!!!! The crispness of the weather, the snuggling into sweaters and scarves, the falling leaves are just a few examples of what I love about fall, espiecally after last year in Texas with no fall. I also love Halloween. The dressing up, jack-o-lanterns, and the parties. So much fun.

This year, fall hasn't been too fall like yet but this week will be perfect. Rob and I are doing a date night on Wednesday during the day and I can't wait to be outside in the cool air. Friday night we're going to Hannah Haunted Acres with Jaime and Will which will put me in a very Halloween mood. Saturday we have 2 things planned. First off, we're going to the pumpkin patch with the Gambinos and McFarlands. I can't wait to get our pumpkins!! And the 2nd thing we have planned for Saturday is the Leece's Halloween party. I can't wait to wear our costumes that we put so much work into.

Another huge reason I love fall is because of football. Yeah, so football goes from August to like Februaury but October and November are the best months for football in my opinion. Rob and I were lucky enough to get amazing tickets from his Uncle Woody for the Colts vs Seahawks game and we took my mom and Rob's stepmom. It was so much fun and the view was amazing. The best part, I got to eat the nachos that I have waited so long to have again. And the Colts won!

Here are a few pictures:




These are my two favorite players: Reggie Wayne and TY Hilton.
 
 
This is going to be such an exciting week. I cannot wait to add photos and share are experiences with you all.
 
Have a wonderful fall day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment