Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Winding Down...

We 've been in San Antonio since July and it has been nonstop busy and full of stress!! Medical issues, missing friends and family, and Rob's school schedule have made this time not boring. Although we still have until August to deal with the twists Texas keeps dealing us, Rob's coming to an end with his school and testing phase.

In less than a month now, my husband will be done with his weekly testing to become a lab tech! Yes, we still won't have friends and family with us, but at least he will have a more normal schedule that will be less stressful for him and me. He graduates on February 20th, and I couldn't be more proud of all of the hard work he has done.

In this short amount of time before graduation, they're really making it tough on them. After one day of classroom time, the class had a test today. (Rob got an 84. WOOHOO!!) Now, they have another test on Thursday (2 days of classroom time, really?!). And then we don't even really get a weekend because they have a test next Tuesday that he'll have to be studying for over the weekend. Not sure who makes their schedule and who thinks it is a good idea to make their lives crazy!!!!

Like I said, I cannot wait until he is done with all of this school work. One, to give him some down time when he gets home from a long work day. And two, so I won't have to be alone all evening!! Dinner time is not enough time to enjoy each other's company!

All in all, I am so proud of my husband and cannot wait to see him graduate!!! Phase two, here we come!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Well I'm just so proud of you for being such a great wife and taking this/my adventure in stride!! Not the best way to spend your first year of marriage but I couldn't and wouldn't do it without you!! I LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete