Wednesday, February 27, 2013

February Photo Challenge, Day 27

Happy Hump Day! Hard to believe that the month of February has almost passed. I have a feeling 2013 is going to fly by!!

Day 27 is "IMPERFECT"
 
That's me and my imperfection. No makeup, not showered, and feeling like crap. I do have to say, filters really do help make a horrible picture look much better.
 
I'm trying to work on cleaning the house but am having a horrible time at it. I have a cough that is super annoying and really makes my throat itch. At times I feel like I'm going to be sick. Thought I was going to pass out while I was trying to sort laundry. Thankfully, other than doing a few more loads of laundry, I'm done with what I planned on doing today. That includes dusting our ceiling fan which was pretty nasty.
 
Now, I'm going to go marinate some chicken for dinner and watch TV while I wait for this load of laundry to be done so I can switch it.
 
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment