Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Sleepless Nights...

Looks like I'm gonna have another night of little sleep. Rob was falling asleep on the couch during Criminal Minds so I told him to go to bed and I would be in after the new episode of Psych was over. Well, Psych has been over for an hour and I'm watching Tuesday's episode of White Collar (I'm a huge fan of USA shows). Here I am, wide awake.

I figured I better stay out here and do stuff to get sleepy instead of going to bed and watching TV while I become more mad as the hours pass. So Sami and I are hanging out on the couch together. I'm crocheting a blanket while she sleeps. Ok, maybe it isn't exactly hanging out together but at least I'm not out here all by myself.


Here's the new blanket I'm working on.

Here's my buddy for the night.



As I sit here, I swear my throat is getting worse. This annoying coughing, itching thing that's going on is getting on my last nerve. It doesn't matter if I eat/drink something cold then hot or vice versa. Nothing is helping it. I don't want to take medicine to fix it but if it continues, I'm going to have to.

Hopefully I'll be calling it a night soon. Sweet dreams!!

No comments:

Post a Comment