Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Tuesday's Question Challenge

So I was looking for something I could do in the month of March like I did in February but couldn't find anything that I really liked or create something to last the entire month. Instead, I found a list of 10 questions and I figured I would start with that as a post for every Tuesday, maybe I'll keep up with my posts better that way.

Here it is, my first question of the 10 question challenge:

What 10 things you would like to tell 10 people?

1.) Rob: You're my favorite, forever.

2.) Mom: I miss our weekend shopping and can't wait until we can do it again.

3.) Kim: Girls night out needs to be planned in September. I'm sure we'll all need it by then.

4.) Jaime: When I get home, we're going singing and dancing in the mall.

5.) Emmalyn: I can't wait to finally meet you whenever that happens!

6.) Pryor: I need to go to a rock concert, find one for us!

7.) Drew: I'm sorry for whatever I did.

8.) Xander: I love you and wish we could have a normal aunt/nephew relationship.

9.) Grandma S: You need to meet my husband!

10.) Jennifer S: (Hopefully, you read this post) Thanks for liking all of my Facebook statuses and reading my blog!

Happy Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment