Wednesday, July 31, 2013

A quick sum up of everything else.

So Rob will be done with his schooling in just about a month. What does that mean for me? Packing, packing, and yes, more packing.

I felt like everything was so unorganized when we moved down here so I was determined to find a way to make this process easier.

Thanks to Pinterest, I found post about labeling boxes in binders and adding stickers to boxes so you know which room each box goes into.

Here is day 1 of the binder, tape, and stickers.
 
Since we shouldn't have anyone staying at the apartment for this next few months, it was the first room I worked on. And since then I have put all the boxes in there so they don't clutter all of the apartment.


I spent one day taking down all of the decorations off the walls. I hated it. Our apartment is so depressing without them. And it echoes now!!!
 
Here's our bedroom. Nothing on the walls which make it look so sad. Pretty much have everything that we won't need boxed up in there for the next few months.
 
 
Another big part of the past few months has been helping my best friend with her wedding. This is my notebook/folder thing that everything wedding goes into.
 
\
Because I have so much fun planning weddings and parties, I've started a event planning business. No clients yet since I am in Texas for a little bit longer but eventually it'll happen.
 
So if you need an event planned (wedding, birthday party, etc) let me know!!!


We also got to see an advanced screening of The Lone Ranger for free. I do love free things. I thought the movie was great no matter what other people are saying about it. I love Johnny Depp and pretty much every movie he is in.
 
 

The 4th of July was a little different this year. We normally head to our friends' house and grill out. I have gone there for the past like 3 years and Rob has pretty much always gone. We really truly missed the group this year.
 
This year, since we weren't in Indy, we actually had to come up with plans. We planned a day with our friends the Wallis' that included a free viewing of White House Down (super good) and free food at a park.
 
Here's Rob and I waiting to get into the movie. And, since the computers weren't working, we got free candy and pop too.

Here we are at Woodlawn Lake where we got free food!!
 
I might have gotten a sun burn...
 
 
The next day, we headed out to Six Flags: Fiesta Texas with the Wallis'.

 
Waiting to get on our first ride: Iron Rattler. It was so much fun!!!
 
 
After riding Power Surge, we decided we would stand on the bridge and get cooled off a little more. It reminded us of a mini Step By Step moment.

We also bought some new shirts. My is on the left and his is on the right.
 
 
And it wouldn't be Texas for us if doctors and hospitals weren't involved. I'm still going to the doctor's to find out what's wrong with me. The past few months I have been experiencing a lot of pain where my ovaries are so I really want to know what's going on so it can be fixed.

This is a picture of me checking out my MRI images which I had done in December. I had no clue what I was looking at! LOL

 
 
I think that has summed up our past few months pretty well. More might have happened but I just went off of my mobile photos since I normally take pictures where ever we go.
 
Packing and doctors tend to be on the menu a lot with the next few weeks but hopefully we'll add some fun in as well.
 
Hope y'all are have a great summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment