Monday, August 12, 2013

August Photo Challenge Day 10, 11, & 12

Slacking. I know. We had date night on Saturday and were just super busy making sure everything was in place for this surgery tomorrow.

Day 10: entertainment


My husband and kids are always super entertaining! They were both wanting to snuggle with their daddy.

Day 11: Where I stand


Literally, this is where I stand often. The cabinet in front of me is where the sink is and just to the right is the stove/oven. I really do like spending time in my kitchen. Because it's so small, anything on the cabinets make it look packed and cluttered which isn't great but when i manage to put things else where, it's great. Plus, I love our fake wood floors. They have the look of wood without the care.

Day 12: paper


My morning was spent at the hospital doing my pre-op appointment. I call in 30 minutes to find out what time my surgery is tomorrow and they gave me this helpful paper for me to write it down on. 

My nerves are going crazy and I'm just so ready to get everything done. My evening will be spent doing laundry so I have comfy clothes that won't bother my incisions and clean sheets because who wants to spend the day in bed on non-fresh sheets?! Also going to the grocery store with Rob when he gets home so we have food to cook in the crockpot just in case I can't actually cook for a few days. Oh the fun!!!

I'll try to post tomorrow's photo before surgery since I won't be with it later in the day. If not, it'll be late. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment