Wednesday, August 14, 2013

August Photo Challenge Day 13 & 14

I knew I would miss posting yesterday! Owell, I feel like I had a good reason to miss with the surgery and all. :)

Day 13: corner


I had Rob take a picture of the corner of my hospital room yesterday but I didn't really like the picture. Instead, I took a picture of the corner of my new body pillow which goes everywhere with me now. It is my new best friend!!!

Day 14: tool


First off, I looked up the definition because I really didn't want to take a picture of a hammer or wrench or something else that was boring. Yes, I might not have needed the definition but I really was hoping that something in arms reach would fit and it did!!!


And since my butt is either going to be in bed or on the couch for the next few days, these are probably the only tools I'll be using. I am so happy that I don't have to get up to change the channel!


Well I hope you guys all have a fabulous day. And it's Wednesday which means it's Hump Day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment