Monday, August 5, 2013

August Photo Challenge Day 5

I've been using my phone to do all of these posts lately because it is much easier than on the computer, especially with the photos. And I just noticed that yesterday's post did not post. Silly technology. I guess that means you get 2 in one day.

Day 5: clean


Before and after pictures of my coffee table today. Cups from our dinner last night, coffee cup from breakfast, Sonic cup which was actually a milkshake Rob had in the freezer from last week that I finished after dinner. Added to all that, I've been having fun and being crafty for my best friend's bachelorette party and bridal shower. This all makes for one very messy table. But it's all cleaned up now and I've got my candles burning. 

Hope you all have a great night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment