Tuesday, August 6, 2013

August Photo Challenge Day 6

For some reason, I woke up with a bunch of energy. No idea why but, hey, I'll take it. As my coffee was brewing, I cleaned the kitchen counter, the stove, and started making iced tea.

And because I was cleaning the counter, I threw the towel that I use for nondishwasher safe dishes to air dry on into the laundry basket. And that leads me to today's post.

Day 6: black and white


This is my towel from when I was little. I thought it was fitting to be black and white since it's probably around 25 years old. And since it is that old, it's falling apart and is no longer suitable for someone to actually use after a bath. Hence the post. This is now the towel that is usually used for air drying dishes. And every time I grab it out of the closet, I can't help but smile.

Do you have something from your childhood that makes you happy every time you see it? Please share!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment